David Beckham rides a Triumph Bonneville through the Amazon - Triumph Daytona 250

post #1 of 6 Old 06-11-2014, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

David Beckham rides a Triumph Bonneville through the Amazon

Triumph made a great play here with David Beckham filming an entire documentary about him driving through the Amazon on a Triumph Bonneville. It premieres on June 13th, that's this Friday. The trailer makes it look pretty cool, so I think that Ill end up watching it once it comes out.

post #2 of 6 Old 06-12-2014, 01:57 PM

that's pretty awesome never expected this to happen but it's good it did, with the right guy on board they should get the attention they were aiming for from it

post #3 of 6 Old 06-13-2014, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

Oh I would say so. It seems like a perfect PR campaign. World Cup is in Brazil right now, David Beckham is one of the most famous footballers ever, and Triumph has found a way to insert themselves into it. I think any motorcycle company would be happy to take Triumph's place in this regard.

The full documentary is on YouTube and is pretty long. I'll have to sit down with it one day when I have extra time.

post #4 of 6 Old 06-13-2014, 02:22 PM

wow didn't know there was a full documentary on it, i'm not going to sit through that, not sure if i have the patience for it, let me know how it goes

post #5 of 6 Old 06-20-2014, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Yea, it may be one of those things that I say I'll watch but never actually reaches the top of the list. I'm sure there are plenty of David Beckham fans who are pretty excited for this though.
post #6 of 6 Old 06-20-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Yea, it may be one of those things that I say I'll watch but never actually reaches the top of the list. I'm sure there are plenty of David Beckham fans who are pretty excited for this though.
yup and it's for that reason this was a good idea, it gets people who would have never looked at a triumph bike like this to do start looking at them and maybe one day turn them into a buyer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph Daytona 250 forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page