Triumph Apparel - Triumph Daytona 250

post #1 of 7 Old 07-05-2014, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

Triumph Apparel

does anyone here own any Triumph apparel? I noticed on their website they have a lot of great gear listed and likely had some great discontinued ones, here's the link to their store:

http://shop.triumphmotorcycles.com/apparel

post #2 of 7 Old 07-05-2014, 11:41 PM

I unfortunately don't have any of their stuff but looking at what's available, it is sort of tempting to get some of them,
post #3 of 7 Old 07-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Their clothing is a lot nicer than I was expecting. I usually assume that car/motorcycle branded gear is going to look tacky, or will not be very well-designed, but these buck that trend. It also is wildly expensive, so they have got a lot going for them here.

post #4 of 7 Old 07-08-2014, 02:59 PM

its expensive ecause its not fashion gear, all those jackets are functional motorcycling jackets. In that context they're really not more expensive than your average bike jacket...

2008 WR250R
post #5 of 7 Old 07-08-2014, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Their clothing is a lot nicer than I was expecting. I usually assume that car/motorcycle branded gear is going to look tacky, or will not be very well-designed, but these buck that trend. It also is wildly expensive, so they have got a lot going for them here.
it's ideal for the triumph loyalist, i like the brand and just might buy a few things from their apparel website.

post #6 of 7 Old 07-17-2014, 01:10 PM

Triumph doesn't strike me as the kind of brand that people are so in love with that they want to be decked out from head-to-toe in all Triumph gear. More power to you if you do, and good for them for trying though.
post #7 of 7 Old 07-21-2014, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Triumph doesn't strike me as the kind of brand that people are so in love with that they want to be decked out from head-to-toe in all Triumph gear. More power to you if you do, and good for them for trying though.
you don't need to be decked out from head to toe, it can be something simple as a shirt, or even a jacket if you want to step it up a bit more.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph Daytona 250 forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page